A Kodi add-on that controls Lifx lights. In Theater mode the add-on dims the Lifx lights as soon as a movie starts playing, and turns the lights back to original settings once the movie is done. Ambilight mode turns your Lifx lights in a room-sized Ambilight.
- Fully customizable
- Select All lights or a Group of lights.
- Override brightness/hue/saturation for different states in Ambilight mode – playback started/resumed and paused.
- Option to forcefully turn on or ignore lights which are powered off (not switched off)
- Option to flash lights once on discovery
- Option to disable the theater/Ambilight mode for short videos
- Option to customize what is considered a short video
- Experimental: Option to undim lights when credits start rolling. (Uses ChapterDB.org)
- Option to delay the credits start time.
- Does not always work, may ruin your movie-watching experience
- Restore the lights to original states (color and power) when the movie stops.
- 2 Modes for your Lifx powered media center room
- Theater Mode
- Dim or Turn off the lights when Movie starts playing
- Undim or Turn on the lights when you pause the movie
- Return the lights to original settings when Movie ends.
- Option to configure Fading time to be proportional to the current brightness. (e.g. take 7 seconds to change brightness from 100% to 30%)
- Ambilight Mode
- Option to Dim the lights when Movie starts playing
- Option to change minimum and maximum brightness
- Theater Mode